Welcome! Please visit this blogsite often for all the latest on twins! :)

To be featured in our blog, email- twindomkingdom@gmail.com- and let me know you are intrested!

Enjoy your visit!

Friday, July 9, 2010

Guest Blogging

I really love to do guest blogging! Guest blogging is when you parents of multiples send in pictures and answer questions that I will post to the blog. I do guest blogging every once in awhile. In the past, guest blogging was a huge hit so I will do quite often!! If you want to be a guest blogger, email me at- twindomkingdom@gmail.com- just let me know in that email that you intrested in guest blogging- I will try to get back to right away. I will ask for several photos of your multiples or family. I will also send you an interveiw with several questions. You are asked to get this back to me as soon as possible. The sooner I get your email back, the sooner you will be our guest blogger!!!



Thank-you! Can not wait for guest blogging! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment